Baddie hairstyles are those hairstyles that are generally adopted by “bad girls.” Usually, these hairstyles attract attention, make people be shocked, and create the impression that the person who has this hairstyle is quite nonconformist.
In this article, we will talk about baddie hairstyles, why women decide to adopt them along with some celebrities who made this change, and a tutorial on “how to become a baddie.”
Baddie hairstyles can be the easiest way to transform yourself into that rebel and bad woman you want, but your appearance will look bad only if you truly have a part in you that is that way. Everyone wants to be a baddie these days, and it is actually a cool thing, but what makes you baddie its that outfit that makes everyone scream your name and turns every head or that hairstyle that keeps all the eyes on you.
The point is that you can be a baddie if you want this, and you are not putting a lot of effort into this, because if you do, the baddie is not for you! You also have to change your attitude, not only your hairstyle, because being bad means much more than this. If you have courage, self-trust, you do not care what people think of you, and you are not letting this affect you, then you definitely should try a baddie hairstyle.
5 Celebrities that Were Good Girls but Turned into Bad Ones, Starting with Their Baddie Hairstyles:
- Miley Cyrus
Hannah Montana was just a memory for Disney fans. Now, Miley Cyrus has transformed into an incredibly sexy young woman, who at only 19 years old, got changed. The transformation of the star began with the change of hairstyle, change that shocked thousands of fans. Miley gave up the baby’s beautiful curls and opted for a punk fringe. “I have never felt better than now.
This is me, this baddie hairstyle represents me,” the singer said on her Twitter account. Miley not only changed her hairstyle and fashion style but also changed roles. From adolescent Hanah Montana, the actress has switched to movies that even involve sexy scenes, like the one in the movie “LOL.”
When she launched on the music market, in 2005, Rihanna wore long, wavy, natural hair. One year after meeting the celebrity, Rihanna began experimenting with more daring looks. “I don’t want to have long, brown hair any more. It’s too trivial,” Rihanna said long ago. At present, the singer is among the rebel stars who wear baddie hairstyles.
She has tried a lot of baddie hairstyles, from shaved on one side to very long braids or even punk fringe. The public appearances of the star are increasingly sexy, and the photos that Rihanna herself posts on the Internet show her increasingly naked.
Kesha is a star that is considered weird, but with every appearance, Kesha proves one thing by wearing baddie hairstyles: it’s an entry-level version of Lady Gaga. After sticking metal targets to her scalp, she appeared with a cock crest on the red carpet, and maybe her “unusual” style will stand out. And to make sure she’s in the spotlight, Kesha put two rashes over her eyebrows. Well, yes, that is what I take away from her anonymity!
- Britney Spears
One of the best examples of a baddie is Britney. We all know that she had drinking problems; she even spent a night in a de-alcoholic clinic. That was also the moment when she behaved like a bad girl because she left the hospital and went straight to a hair salon where she wanted the hairdresser to trim her at 0. The hairdresser tried to convince her that it is not a good idea, and no one wanted to trim her.
At that moment, she took a shaving machine and trimmed herself alone, while all the fans were outside looking. The only thing Britney said when she finished was that her mother would kill her. This was the whole idea, because she had a fight with her mother and just wanted to upset her. She also ran after that in a tattoo center and tattooed two pink lips, which she chose in only a minute.
- Jessie J
The author of the hits “Nobody’s Perfect” and “Do It Like A Dude” gave up the black hair with perfectly straight bangs. The diva cut her hair at 0, and also she painted her hair blonde. But this was only the beginning. After she trimmed her hair, she didn’t stop at the blonde, and choose other baddie hairstyles. She tried a lot of extravagant and nonconformist colors like blue, pink, purple, and even mixed colors. She said that this represents her because she doesn’t want to be usual. Also, she started to post very sexy photos on her Instagram account, so she is becoming a baddie.
So, as long as celebrities have assumed they have a bad side, why wouldn’t you do it too? If you do not want to become a baddie, but you want to know what baddie hairstyles can make you being part of this movie, below are the most used baddie hairstyles if you’re going to adopt this style, even better!
Types of Baddie Hairstyles:
You want to run the world (with Beyonce) and make everyone look at you? Then you need one of these baddie hairstyles to slay like a real queen you are:
- The first type of baddie hairstyle is the one with two buns on the top of the head. At first glance, it is not associated with a bad girl, but this is the most exciting aspect. The contrast between appearance and essence! The two buns can be associated, why not, with the horns of the devil. Many people are joking about this fact, but the truth is somewhere in the middle. You can do this type of hairstyle on any length of hair, so it should not be a problem, also because it is very easy to be made.
- „ Brush cut.” The times when long hair was the only sign of femininity are gone. Now, a short haircut can get you out of anonymity. It takes a little attitude and relief to wear a short haircut, but these qualities are not missing the women of today’s times. If ten years ago, the brush haircut was a taboo subject, it has now returned to fashion and seems to be gaining more and more ground, especially in the circle of baddies. You need a lot of courage to shave your hair ornament. It is not suitable for any age, but with spectacular hair color, you can manage it. If we look at Hollywood, we will see that last year’s spring seems to have given courage to the stars from across the Ocean, who have their hair trimmed and look better than ever. You don’t have to worry if you’re a fan of classic style. This does not mean that you will not be in trend this year. On the contrary!
- The messy bob haircut is one of the best baddie hairstyles. A messy bob can rejuvenate anyone. It is a hairstyle a little bolder than the other types of bob, more classic, but the effect is more spectacular. It can make you look more rebellious and sexy, which is exactly want you to want so you can become a baddie. This haircut is ideal for any hair, regardless of shape, color, or texture. The messy bob is a haircut that rarely goes out of style. The good news is that it can be easily adapted to each physiognomy. The stylist will choose, depending on the shape of your face, an asymmetrical bob, a long one, or a bob with bangs – these are all baddie hairstyles.
- Pixie haircut! One of the most adopted baddie haircuts, as we saw in the celebrities listed above, is the pixie. Popular in the 1960s and promoted by Twiggy, Jean Seberg, Mia Farrow, or Audrey Hepburn, pixie haircuts are baddie hairstyles which can give you a sophisticated look! This haircut has not only a model but can be arranged in many ways. Therefore, the risk of running out of ideas is quite small. Also, if you choose to color your hair in an extravagant, rebellious color, your look instantly becomes one that makes the eyes turn.
- Hair in electric colors! If you do not want to change the length or shape of your hair in any way, the best solution is to paint it in nonconformist colors! Many celebrities have dyed their hair to show the world the baddie. A color such as pink, blue, green, or even gray, will surely shock people and make them exclaim: wow! Of course, if you also have a hairstyle that matches the color you choose, you have nothing left to do but take your bad attitude.
So, there are countless ways to arrange your hair to become a baddie. Everything is about the imagination, of what you want to show the world and, of course, if you can assume this part of yourself. You also have to work not only on the way your hair is arranged but also on the outfits. A proper outfit can be the final touch for your rebellious image.
Bad girls have something special… they possess the art of an exciting attitude, in front of which men are powerless, and competing women have no chance. It is about women who are not always put on four needles and are always with a smile on their lips. It relies heavily on their sexuality without being vulgar. No wonder such a woman is enough to snap her fingers, and men are at her feet.
If you find yourself in these things and you want to become a bad woman to rule the world, we will show you exactly where to start.
How to Become a Baddie & Match Your Baddie Hairstyle:
- Show people that you have a lot of courage! Do not be shy! Accept the looks of others and enjoy them- they will help you to grow your confidence even more. Here is why: being bad means not being interested in what other people think about them. An attitude that makes them even more fascinating. People usually like women who have self-trust and have a strong personality.
- Always say what you think. No one can know what lies in you unless you make yourself felt. You have to reveal that face that no one knows life is short and you do not have enough time to get noticed, so do it in time, leave inhibitions for another time!
- Be spontaneous. Already you trust yourself, that’s fine then! Your next powerful weapon is spontaneity. Follow your instincts and impulses, trust your 6th sense, you will see that it will not disappoint you! Do not think twice when you feel like you want to do something. Trust your instinct and go with the flow.
- Rules – What’s that? From now on, you are great; the only rules that are valid for you are the ones you impose on yourself. You need a significant change so that you can start with the look: you can say goodbye to the long hair imposed by the mother or father from the time of childhood!
- Learn to say NO! Do you still think that if you say NO, it is a bad thing? Well, the better! Don’t spend your time with anything, with boring and uninteresting people, do something you love! That s the attitude of a baddie!
So, if you are tired of people thinking about you being a harmless angel and taking advantage of this, why not, it is time to turn into what people will never believe you have become. Let your real personality come to light, even if it’s a bad one! As I said, the best way to do this is to choose a baddie hairstyle. You have to be brave and bold, to be who you want to be, and to do it with a relaxed air…