Aesthetic hairstyles are the hairstyles that women choose to adopt when they want to focus more on their aesthetic look and want to reinvent themselves.
Aesthetic hairstyles are not commonly found under this name, and they are those hairstyles that best benefit us depending on certain factors. So, in this article, we will find out what those factors are; we will give some examples of the most used aesthetic hairstyles and a tutorial on how to create your aesthetic hairstyle at home.
Aesthetic hairstyles, or better said the aesthetic considerations of a hairstyle, are being influenced by many factors, such as our physical features, our wishes about ourself and even the professionalism of our stylist. Physical factors are the ones like our type of hair, its color, the shape of our face, and general body proportions.
A hairstyle is a way we decide to arrange our hair, often with the help of various tools like the dryer, hair-, straightener or other hair products. Also, our hairstyle can include accessories witch will give the final touch to our look.
If you want to reinvent your aesthetic style, this is a visible sign that you have grown and changed as a person, and now you know who you are and what you want. You might get bored with your look, or you might just think that you need a change. No matter the reason you have, it is clear that you will make the difference, and the best thing you can start with is choosing an aesthetic hairstyle.
A hairstyle that makes you feel confident will also make you feel powerful, and people with notice and appreciate that. Your whole life can change if you choose to be who you were afraid to become.
A hairstyle is one of the easiest ways to reinvent yourself aesthetically. You have many ways you can style your hair, and you can try checking out images of hairstyles you like online. Those photos with your hairdresser will do the magic and create the new you. Also, an aesthetic hairstyle does not refer only to the way you arrange your hair. It also refers to the color you wear your hair. Coloring your hair can be even more dramatic than a hairstyle, and by making your skin tone appear different or your eyes, it contributes to your aesthetic style.
The aesthetic hairstyles also refer to the fact that there are certain basic hairstyles that “are worn” and that women approach only for this reason, as it would be in trend. That is why it is possible to see the same hairstyle for 7/10 women in one room. There is nothing wrong with this because the uniqueness of each one lies not only in the hairstyle but in the overall image we present. Also, it is a good thing that women want to be fashionable and good-looking.
So below, we will present those “iconic” hairstyles that benefit every woman regardless of the variation of the above factors. Specifically, those hairstyles that turn the eyes of the viewers, and which help to form an aesthetic image.:
- Wet look. The first aesthetic hairstyle is also the easiest to make, namely the wet look. Easy to achieve regardless of the length of the hair, the wet look hairstyle is increasingly common in recent times and among celebrities from all over the world. Wet Look is not new. It has periods when it shows a comeback, as is the case this season when many international stars showed up at hairdressing parties this way. Rihanna, Beyonce, or Gigi Hadid are just a few examples of this.
Besides the fact that it looks very cool and easy to make, this type of hairstyle is suitable for any outfit. And as we know, it is quite tricky in general to build a perfect look that fits the hairstyle we have. This type of look can also be customized according to each person’s desire. For example, the base of the head may be in the classic wet look, but along the length of the hair, we can make a simple braid or tail.
- And so, we come to the second category of aesthetic hairstyle, which you certainly know and even use since childhood, without knowing that it is an aesthetic hairstyle. The braids! They are, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful hairstyles, all the more special since they sometimes reach the limits of fantasy with their elaborate character. They can be easily obtained if a few tips are taken into account. You must know that immediately after washing, the hair is very silky and will refuse to sit correctly. The braids resist best if they are made the day after you have washed your hair. Plus, this is the solution for days when your hair just doesn’t want to fit the way you want it. If you have curly or wavy hair, you would think that braids can only be created on straight hair, but the truth is completely the opposite. Straight hair slips much more comfortable and does not retain its shape, and the hairstyle will most likely not last long. So all you have to do before you start braiding is to dry your hair. Another advantage of braids is that nobody knows precisely what you wanted to get from the beginning. There are no rules really, so you can play with any form, as long as you are happy with the result. Be creative, and if you just got rid of a few twists or twisted them separately. You don’t have to undo everything and take it all away, and the little imperfections make the hairstyle unique.
- Like braids, this hairstyle is known among women: the ponytail! The ponytail is one of the most versatile hairstyles you can do because it has no restrictions on the shape of the face. Regardless of this aspect, the ponytail will bring out the most beautiful features, building an aesthetic The hair caught in the ponytail may look banal. Still, if you look at a few aspects, you can transform this hairstyle and give it an elegant look. You do not have to resort to solutions that make your life more difficult, but just to catch the tail to change its appearance, giving it more volume. Thus, your hairstyle will no longer be a trivial one, and you will be able to resort to it every time you do not like how your hair is arranged in the morning. So, you can make your ponytail in several forms. For example, you can make the two-tailed one to give more volume to the final hairstyle. You can also start the ponytail from the side, leaving it simple or braiding it. It all depends on how much time you have to arrange your hair and also on how long your hair is.
- The bangs! It is said that there are no women who do not fit well with bangs, but only women who have not discovered the one that suits them. Depending on the shape of the face, the texture of the hair, and even the type of skin, we can decide whether or not to cut bangs, how long to have it, and what kind of styling to choose. The bangs balance the features, hiding a forehead too wide, too high or, on the contrary, too narrow, giving the illusion of a perfect oval face, if all the haircut is generally executed correctly, to camouflage contour defects. The most significant advantage that no one can dispute is that the bangs rejuvenate! If you want to delete a few years on the face, this is the solution! This haircut looks innocent and, at the same time, extremely sensual. From the blonde and brunette diva from Abba to the pop and Hollywood queens of today – Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Halle Berry (who turns 35 at 53) – many female celebrities have said yes to the simplest and cheap ways to keep your youthful and fresh air.
- The last type of aesthetic hairstyle, used mostly by the possessors of short or medium hair is wavy curls. The name of the hair – beach waves – is due to its source of inspiration: the effect of sea salt water, which is known that once dry on the hair, it changes its texture! It is not a surprise, therefore, that some seawater based hairdressing products appeared, dedicated to this style. This type of wavy curls offers that relaxed look that can take you out of any situation. Although the hairstyle does not seem perfectly finished, this is exactly what makes this hairstyle cool. At first glance, it seems that you made no effort to fix it, but you know it was not as easy as it seems. This is why it offers a mysterious look. You can do this hairstyle by many methods, so do not worry about it. Anyway, we’ll talk about this in the end!
How to make your aesthetic hairstyles at home: wavy curls
Do you like how your hair is arranged after you get out of the sea and stay a little at the beach? The sexy curls you naturally get on vacation on the seaside can be done now and at home. This hairstyle is perfect for the summer season, but not only and for any kind of event you want to impress. The style is called wavy curls because of the effect that saltwater usually has on the hair, making light curls.
Beach waves are adored by so many celebrities, including Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, or Chrissy Teigen, but also ordinary women because it is a very aesthetic hairstyle. But if you think you can’t handle making your curls and it will take you forever to get a perfect hairstyle, you’re wrong. There are some very simple methods to create beach waves quickly, and for some of them, you don’t even need a curling iron.
Here’s how to make your beach waves fast and easy:
Wavy curls without heat.
Did you know that you can get perfect beach waves without absolutely no hairdresser, but not even a hairdryer? With a few buns strategically placed at the neck, you can dry your natural hair so that flawless curls form. Your hair must be moist, not completely wet.
Twist the hair into two buns at the back and fasten them with elastic or clips. Let your hair dry, and you will have beautiful curls without doing anything. For the effect of being long-lasting, you can make the buns in the evening, before going to bed, for the hair to dry overnight. You can apply a special fixing lotion on the damp hair before it is caught in buns.
Twisted tails and hair straightener.
You have a lot of options in which to use the hair straightener. All you have to do for curls like on the beach is to split your hair into two sections and pass the hair straightener over them.
Here’s how to do it: Apply a spray of saltwater on your hair, split your hair into two sections (or four if it’s thick or the thread is thick), twist one section of hair in a row, and pass the straightener over. You will make loops with a light and relaxed appearance in just a few minutes. Be careful not to press the hair straightener over a single section or area, as you risk damaging your hair.
Curling iron and a tail.
An essential feature of beach wave curls is that they start at about the middle of the hair. Therefore, you can try a very simple technique. Grab your hair in a high tail, then curl each strand separately with the curler.
Because all the hair is tight, it will be much easier for you to curl it, and the whole process will become very quick. Detach the hair, run your fingers through it to enlarge the loops, then spray tiny fixative spray.