The Extraordinary Transforming Form of Lauren Goodger’s Bottom

Lauren Goodger’s ever-expanding bottom has long been a source of attraction for showbiz spectators.

The 33-year-old previous Towie celebrity showed off the gravity-defying rear on her drive recently – yet as several have mentioned, her posterior wasn’t so big ten years back.

Lauren Goodger showed off her famous bum in a tight pink outfit last week

In truth, when Lauren very first found popularity showing up on Towie together with then-boyfriend, Mark Wright, back in 2011, her curved bottom was no place to be seen.

Although she’s been charged with having bottom-boosting surgical treatment countless times, Lauren has always protected her gigantic posterior, urging it originates from doing squats – not getting implants.

And she is also ready to have her butts X-rayed by researchers so the world can recognize the fact.

Speaking on This Morning in 2015, she informed Holly Willoughby: “I have not had any implants in my bum. I have a normal body shape – but in the media, they make me look different.”

In 2011, Lauren’s bottom was no where near as full as it is now

In 2011, Lauren’s base was nowhere near as complete as it is currently

As the years went on, Lauren – seen here in 2013 – admitted she loved having a bigger behind

As the years took place, Lauren – seen below in 2013 – confessed she liked having a larger behind.

When she went into the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2014, rumours started she’d had surgery

When she entered the Celebrity Big Brother residence in 2014, rumors began she’d had surgical treatment.

She contributed to New publication: “I’ve constantly been thick collection, and I’ve constantly had a large bottom. That’s the way it is.

“I’ve simply got a large a**e! Feel free to do any type of X-rays or scans or whatever you require to do to show it. Fat transfers don’t last.

“You need to keep getting them redone, and I’d be forever under the knife if that were the case!”

However, she confessed: “I had lipo and sculpting three years ago, and that was it. My bum goes up and down with my weight.”

Lauren at the old ITV studios before appearing on Loose Women back in 2016

Lauren at the old ITV workshops before showing up on Loose Women back in 2016

Lauren is adamant she’s not had surgery and said she’s working out non-stop to get a bigger bum

Lauren is saying she’s not had surgical treatment and claimed she’s exercising continuously to get a larger bottom.

Now the TV star and her impressive bottom hit the gym almost every day

Now the TV star and her outstanding posterior struck the fitness center almost daily.

In 2015, followers were sure Lauren had gone through a fat transfer – where a doctor relocates fat from the remainder of your body and infuses it right into your posterior.

But Lauren urged her rounded bottom was all to exercising and consistently doing squats daily.

She claimed: “I do squats, but that only counts for about 20 percent of what you see. The other 80 percent is weight training. Jumping is also a brilliant exercise to do as well.”

Speaking to The Sun Online, she proceeded: “I don’t truly care what individuals state concerning me nowadays. But I need to state I located [bum lift surgery rumors] enjoyable.

The star exercising in a park near her home earlier this month

“I thought it was quite a compliment for everyone to think that I must have had something done. I didn’t mind that attention at all.”

Lauren flew to Turkey in 2018 to go through laser lipo to do away with severe pockets of fat on her body.

After touchdown back, she avoided on a juicing hideaway where she lost two stone in weight – implying her posterior currently looks also larger than before…

While not everybody is a follower of her cherished “bubble butt,” Lauren claimed she’s never really felt extra positive and confessed she would certainly proceed to strive to get her behind larger.