Haven’t you heard about the Paleo diet yet? Well, you are in the right place. Today we will give you all the information you need about the Paleo diet. We are sure that after finding out everything about this diet you will try it as soon as possible.
Pay attention to these next lines and find out more about Paleo diet.
What is the Paleo diet?
The Paleo diet is not only a healthy diet but also a lifestyle wich can be followed almost by everyone. There are certain rules that you need to follow during this program: you can only eat animal products and plants. You are not allowed to consume dairy products or sweets. Also, you cannot consume processed foods, refined vegetable oils, alcohol and anything that contains starch. Basically, this diet refers to the lifestyle followed by the people from the Paleolithic era.
What can you eat during the Paleo diet?
You are allowed to eat fish, chicken meat, duck meat, turkey meat, sea food. Also you can eat eggs, all kind of fruits, seeds, nuts, vegetables and healthy oils like the olive oil or flexed oil or coconut oil.
Remember: everything you eat has to be grown in a natural way.
These products provide you the optimal percentage of vitamins and minerals, as well as the antioxidants, fibers and proteins that your body need in order to function well.
Health benefits of the Paleo diet
This program brings a lot of health benefits and here are some of them:
– The Paleo diet helps you lose weight in a healthy way
– The Paleo diet can reduce the risk of heart disease
– The Paleo diet can help you sleep better and concentrate easier
– The Paleo diet can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes
– The Paleo diet can prevent constipation
Basic rules of the Paleo diet
As mentioned above, there are certain rules you need to follow during the Paleo program.
1. The first rule you have to follow is that your plate has to contain 2/3 veggies and 1/3 proteins ( meet). You have to eat fruits and healthy fats every day.
2. You don’t have to worry about counting your calories anymore. You can eat as much as you want but only the products mentioned earlier.
3. Avoid eating cereals for breakfast. Instead, try to eat the same thing you ate for yesterday’s dinner.
Because during this program you eat a lot of meat ( proteins) you have to work out every day. Try to walk at least half an hour everyday, or try to ride a bike, or jog. You can also dance or roller skate. This way you will get rid of the extra kilos that bother you so much and you will keep your body and spirit in perfect conditions.
Who can’t follow the Paleo program?
People suffering from gall bladder stones, pancreatic illnesses and the ones with a sedentary lifestyle should avoid this program. If you are one of these people and you want to follow this diet, you have to ask your doctor first.
Now that you know everything about the Paleo diet, will you follow it? We can assure you that this diet is very efficient and will help you lose weight in a healthy way.