Curly hairstyles are often regarded as a curse for the women who have natural curls. But this does not have to be this way, because there are a lot of ways to style it and be really attractive. In this article, we present you some of the most beautiful examples that curly hair is, in fact, a blessing.
Curly hairstyles represent gorgeous textures which are on trend, especially this season. The secret is how to style your hair to look very good. For example, if you have very curly hair, then you should style them with hot tools to achieve the shapes you desire or to define the ones you already have; the hot tools are good for the straight hair too, if you want to curl it.
Curly hairstyles tips
First of all, you have to get the right haircut. Curly hair needs more attention, so make sure to go to a professional hairstylist, who is specialized in cutting this type of hair. A proper cut can help you manage better your curly hair.
After you got the right cut, there is another thing you must know, something that all the curly hairstyles have in common: you need to touch and mess with your hair as little as you can, so when you have do dry it after you wash it, use a good hair brush or comb to unravel the tangled hair, then the air drier. Flip your head forward and apply a professional hair styling product of your choice; after that, you flip it back upright.
Another option is to use a diffuser, but you need to resist the temptation to run your fingers to your hair, the diffuser must be the only thing that touches your hair, otherwise you risk to frizz it out. When you finish drying it, you must also stylise it with a professional hair product.
To keep under control the weird curls which seem to stay in different directions and you cannot fix them with styling products, there is another solution: the bobby pins placed strategically to reduce the volume of certain curls. If you are not comfortable with bobby pins, you can use another hair accessories, like clips, a head band or a barrette.
Take a look at our ideas of curly hairstyles and choose the ones you prefer to give them a try:
• All types of curls look the best with a medium-length hairstyle, because they will not weight down.
• You can have a bangs with curly hairstyles too, if the fringes are slightly textured without pin straight, for a unified aspect – you will look surprisingly cool.
• Feminine side buns are some extremely romantic curly hairstyles you should try. They are simple, and although your hair will be gathered, your curls will still be observed. Plus, they are perfect for windy days.
• A shoulder-length bob with full and wild bouncy corkscrew curls is another perfect choice.
• Curly bobs are very interesting and offer you an unique touch and can be adopted to any situation or event.
• Even if you have pixie cuts, they can also be transformed into curly hairstyles. They also match very good with bangs, blunt end fridges.